Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Red Wine Glasses

I love these! I have a thing for wine glasses. I like to collect them. I when I seen these I had to order them. They are very simple yet elegant looking. Making them perfect for sharing with guests or just enjoying a glass of wine with some one special.. or just having a glass of wine while soaking in the bath tub just relaxing. I am very very impressed how well packed and protected these glasses are! I personally think the price of these glasses is reasonable. You get two, and they are lead free crystal. These are perfect for any red wine. Yes different glasses do make your wines taste different. It is important to have the right type of glass for the type of wine. It effects the smell and taste of it. I received a set of these at a heavily reduce cost. This review is fair, honest, and unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment