Sunday, April 3, 2016

Slim Way

I was given the opportunity to review Slim Way massaging oil by #phytopiaUSA. I will be honest.. I am a very fluffy girl!.. My tummy, really needs to shrink, and as much as I hated it, I have been asked a few times when my baby was due. Not my proudest moment, considering youngest child is 24. I have been trying for years to loose weight so when I was given this chance to try something new I jumped at the chance. The first thing I noticed about this oil.. it really really has a strong smell of eucalyptus. How ever the company says it is grapefruit. So I think my sniffer, aka nose might be playing tricks on me. The company says SlimWay contains grapefruit essential oil, which can kick start your metabolism and improve your diet to get that slimmer body you desire! Simply massaging SlimWay on your skin can passively eliminate fat and excess water helping your body metabolize faster. This improves your overall quality of life both in the short- and long-term as it affects your weight, energy, digestion and even your mood. I will say my skin feels very soft. How ever I can't really say if it helping me or not helping me loose weight! My weight has been fluctuating back and forth since I have been trying it. It has been up and down. Now being female we all know that my cycle is going to determine my weight gain, or loss depending on what is going on with your body. Oh the joys of being female! If you want to purchase this you can do so at http://www.amztk.com/weight-loss-essential-oil I received a bottle of this at a heavily reduce cost. My review is, fair, honest and unbiased ,

No comments:

Post a Comment