Thursday, June 9, 2016

5-in-1 Ultra Skin Rejuventor

I have been using #Rejuven for a while now. And I am slowly seeing differences in some fine lines around my eyes. I know the longer I use it, the more results I will see. [[ASIN:B01G62ZUB4 Rejuven Skin 5-in-1 Ultra Skin Rejuvenator, Galvanic, Ultrasound, Photorejuvenation and Micro-vibration to reverse aging, tighten skin. reduce fine lines and wrinkles]] The one thing I really like about it is it is helping me getting rid of blemishes I have. At 50 yrs old I still have problems with break outs on my chin. The other thing I am noticing is the jowls I seem to be developing are getting tighter and not so visible. It only takes a few minutes a day to use this system. When you prepare to use this device, it is not hard, all you need is to wash your face, making sure your skin is clean. You will see visible results in 2 weeks providing you are using the device properly! Now to make sure you can use this system and to see how your skin will react, please test the device on your wrist first. This is a rechargeable system, and there are two ways to choose how to do this. 1 use the USB charging cable to your computer or put the USB charging cable into the power plug into a outlet. Please make sure unit is completely charged before using it. It takes about 2-3 hours to completely charge it. Red light increases blood circulation, and diminish wrinkles, and encourages new cell growth. Blue light helps with inflammation, and help remove acne and scars. Green light has a neutralization balancing and calming effect. The massaging feature stimulates your facial muscles. You are also provided special eye wear protection to use while you are using this device. This is because it is not good for you to look directly at the lights. You will see pics of me using it without the glasses. I was not looking at the light and it was the only way I could take the pictures and see what I was doing at the same time. I received a coupon that greatly reduced the cost of this device. My opinion is fair, honest and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment