Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Shoe Laces You Don't Have To Tie

I got these for my mother in law. She has been looking for #Shoelaces that she does not have to try. Now the first thing you will notice these are not those shoe laces most think of that are springy. These are silicone and elastic, and are numbered so that you know which one goes where. My mother in law had enough in the package to actually do two pairs of shoes. She loves how colorful they are. She told me her shoes look fun now with some pizazz! Plus they are really really easy to clean! My mother in law said they are supper comfortable as well, Her shoes did not fall off at all!If you want to purchase these you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EDKD75C. I received a coupon that greatly reduced the cost of these. My review is honest, fair and unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment