Saturday, June 18, 2016

Fun Glasses

I think they are cute. My husband and I both love wine, so these glasses are perfect. The #KOVOT wine glasses hold 12 ounces of your favorite wine. I hand washed these glasses because after reading a few other reviews. The big complaint was the letters came off. I found hand washing them prevented this for me. At least so far the letters are still on. They are light weight glasses, so they don't feel heavy in your hand. Makes a great gift for yourself, your favorite wine drinking partner or some one else that you that would enjoy them. They are a little pricey for what you get from them. I personally think for the price, engraving the words in the glass might be better. They are very well protected when they are shipped, Fast delivery. They are available at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017I06UZI I received a discount code for this item that did reduce the cost of them for me. My review is fair, unbiased and my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment