Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Great Cat Toy

I can't get over how crazy my cats where going when this arrived. They where trying to rip open the plastic to get to this toy. This is the first time all 3 of my cats liked the same toy at the same time. Two will usually like it, and our youngest cat will run and hide because it has noise in it. #7ProductGroup makes a great toy, and I can honestly say the cat nip in it must be pretty good, when all 3 cats where trying to rip the package open. The only con I have with this product is, if you are looking at the picture, you are going to assume you are getting 3 toys when you order it not just one. So read carefully don't just go by what is in the picture. Some of the pictures will be posting are blurry because the cats wouldn't stay put when I was trying to snap the pictures lol. The only other suggestion I would have for this toy is if the handle extended a little bit, allowing for longer play distance, or luring your cat to distract them if they are doing something they shouldn't be. You can purchase this item at http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Interactive-Dancer-Cat-Mouse-Cat-Imagination/dp/B01COJH0BG/ref=sr_1_270?ie=UTF8&qid=1464636366&sr=8-270&keywords=cat+toys+interactive I received a coupon that gave me a discount for this product. My review is fair, honest and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment