Saturday, June 4, 2016

Battery Operated Callus Remover

The one I ordered is Pink and battery operated. #treatmyfeet is a nice little Callus remover. I found the battery one is not as powerful of some that have a electric cord on them. You get the callus remover, spare file roller, and small brush so that you can clean your callus remover and a plastic cover that goes over the roller when you are not using it. Roller are easy to replace. I have a callus on my baby toe, because for some reason I walk on the side of my baby toes. I found that when using #treatmyfeet callus remover, that if you hold it to long in one spot it really gets hot. It got most of the callus off but not all of it. I had to stop because the spinning roller really makes your feet feel like they are heating up if you hold it in one location to long. Like I said this is battery operated, and unfortunately batteries are not included If you want to purchase this you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011JC2TY2/ref=twister_B015HWTW0E?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 I received a coupon that greatly discounted this item for me. My review is honest fair and unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment