Saturday, February 25, 2017

Men's Socks

I am not sure about you, but I have two wonderful boys, but when it comes to socks they are FUSSY. The seam has to be in just the right place or they won't blame them. Of course I can't say to much because I am not much better lol. Hubby is picky when it comes to his socks too, so I thought I would try these https://www.amazon.com/Pandoom-Cotton-Athletic-Socks-3-Pack/dp/B01KLL05YI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487568980&sr=8-1&keywords=athletic+crew+socks So far so good. Hubby says they are comfy, and light weight. He likes that they have Anatomic arch compression to guarantee a snug, comfortable fit. The seam is also in the right place and it is a flat seam! You can see that they have mesh fabric on them so this will also mean they breath and your feet won't over heat! I did receive a discount for these so I can review them.

No comments:

Post a Comment